Please read our terms and conditions carefully.
- Orders are only processed when the payment you have made has successfully completed.
- We cannot correct wrong addresses for delivery input by you and will not provide refunds if you have instructed us to deliver to the wrong address.
- Our deliveries are made until 10pm each day. You must place an order by 8pm to get a delivery slot before 10 the same evening. Any orders placed after 8pm will be delivered the following day.
- We deliver six days of the week (Mon to Sat) unless a significant date (Mother’s Day/Valentine’s Day or Christmas falls on a Sunday/Monday, in which case we will deliver on Sundays).
- Our 10pm deliveries are only for the UK postcodes HX, BD13 and HD.
- Deliveries outside of these postcodes we cannot guarantee a delivered by time.
- Our flowers, kept in the right internal environment will last up to three weeks. We supply superior quality flowers, better than the supermarkets but we can’t guarantee the flowers survival if you do not keep them in an environment they can thrive in. For more advice on this, visit this page.
- Our 90×90 offers are spontaneous and generated via Facebook. If you re-post or tweet (and follow our business page), within 90 minutes of the offer going live, we will enter you into a draw to get a bouquet sent to someone in our HD, HX or BD13 postcodes for 90% off the total cost (plus shipping). We will ask you to show us a screenshot of your social media post and you must follow us on Facebook to benefit from the offer. Please note, we can only deliver to our local postcodes or you can collect in store.
- Our wedding and funeral flowers are sourced either the day before or on the day depending on the time of the occasion. They are then professionally prepared, bespoke for you.
- We do not accept perishable goods returns because we can’t know how you have treated the flowers since they left our shop. Please see our returns policy for more information.
- You must select the correct postcode for delivery so that we can charge the right fee for delivery, if this is incorrect we will hold the delivery pending the additional amount being charged.
- Delivery is free is you spend more than £35 on flowers and the delivery is local.
- Repeat orders will be automatically charged to the card you provide us with. It is up to you to cancel the order to stop items being sold to you. We need 4 business days to cancel an order.
- Our ‘Win Your Wedding’ Flowers competition has a maximum retail prize value of £250. The type of flowers then selected is up to the winning person. Additional flowers over the £250 limit can be ordered if the winner chooses to do so at their own cost.
- If a customer who has already booked their flowers with us, and they win the Win Your Wedding Flowers competition, a £250 credit will be applied to their account.
- The Win Your Wedding Flowers Completions are given a year that the prize must be claimed in. The prize must be claimed in that year, not before and not after – if the winner can’t claim their prize in that year the prize is voided.